On your personal volunteer site you can:
- Log your community service hours! (Only ProAct Sponsored Service Events AND workshops Count towards your hours!)
- Update your contact and volunteer information!
- View Your Volunteer History!
- See How you rank among other ProAct volunteers!
- Sign up for additional service events!
How to Gain Access to your Personal Site
- Sign up as a volunteer! Go to www.proactindy.org > click on “Volunteer”> Click on “Individuals” > Scroll down the page and enter in your information.
- After signing up as a volunteer. Go to www.proactcp.org/volunteers-personal-site/ > Enter your name and the email address you used to sign up as a volunteer into the fields provided.
- You will receive an email for your volunteer personal site where you can sign up for opportunities, log your hours, and see where you rank among other ProAct volunteers.
- Remember: Only ProAct sponsored events count towards your community service hours. Events include service projects as well as workshops. You will have time during your workshop to log in to your email and log your hours.
- If you have any issues accessing your personal site, please email, Derrin Slack at firstname.lastname@example.org